What Should I Know About Nashoba Valley Medical Center?
Nashoba Valley Medical Center in Ayer, Massachusetts, is a community hospital serving 16 communities in North Central Massachusetts. Founded in 1964, the hospital’s highly qualified medical staff with 115 active and associate member physicians offers community-based primary care and specialty services.
Nashoba provides exceptional clinical services for most health needs, including emergency medicine, diagnostic imaging, cardiology, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, oncology, orthopedics, physical therapy and general surgery. Also, located on Nashoba’s campus is a comprehensive Diabetes and Endocrine Center, Travel Clinic and Occupational Health Services.
Nashoba Valley Medical Center has been privileged to receive these awards.
- 2017, 2018 and 2019 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- 2018 and 2019 US News & World Reports: List of Best Regional Hospitals
- 2019 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Participation Award
- 2018 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award
- The Leapfrog Group 2014 Top Hospital
- Leapfrog "A" Hospital Safety Score Spring and Fall 2014, Spring 2015, Fall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- BlueCross Blue Shield Total Joint Excellence Award