Visiting Hours – Updated 1/18/23
Due to the decline in COVID-19 positive cases in our region, Nashoba Valley Medical Center has revised its visitation policies.
- Visitation Hours: Noon (12 p.m.) to 8 p.m.
- Outpatient Visits and Procedures: One (1) support person
- Emergency Room: One (1) visitor at a time
For all of our patients, hospital staff are committed to helping with video and audio visits when possible.
Thank you for helping us keep our patients, visitors and staff safe. As always, Nashoba Valley Medical Center remains safe and ready to care for our patients and our community.
Nashoba Valley Medical Center recognizes the important role that visitors play in the care of hospitalized patients. Nashoba Valley Medical Center makes every attempt to allow visitors without restriction. You as the patient, and or your designated support person, have the right to accept or decline visitors. Visitors may include, but are not limited to, a spouse, a domestic partner (including same sex partner), family members, and friends. You may withdraw your consent for visitors at any time during your stay.
Visitors may be limited or restricted only when visitation would interfere with the care of the patient and/or the care of other patients.
The following are example of circumstances that could result in the hospital imposing restrictions or limiting visitors:
- A court order limiting or restraining contact
- Behavior presenting a direct risk or threat to a patient
- Behavior disruptive of the functioning of the patient care unit
- Reasonable limitations on the number of visitors at any one time
- Patient’s risk of infection by a visitor
- Visitor’s risk of infection by the patient
- Extraordinary protections because of pandemic or infectious disease outbreak
- Substance abuse treatment protocols requiring restricted visitation
- Patient’s need for privacy and rest
- Need for privacy and rest by another individual(s) sharing the room
Located on the ground floor of the hospital
Hours: Monday - Friday
- Breakfast: 7:30-10:00 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Holidays as posted.
Vending machines are located on the first floor, and offer snacks and a variety of cold drinks. It is open 24 hours.
Free visitor parking is located directly in front of the hospital.