Advanced Cardiac Imaging
Nashoba Valley Medical Center has invested in new, state-of-the-art nuclear cardiac imaging technology designed to enhance cardiac disease detection and improve each patient’s experience. The new cardiac imaging scanner, the D-SPECT® Vista scanner, a Cadmium Zinc Telluride (CZT) nuclear cardiac imaging system, offers patients the latest in cardiac imaging by:
- Improving diagnosis of cardiac disease by producing better image quality
- Accelerating imaging time to 6-8 minutes compared to 20-30 minutes
- Creating a more comfortable test for patients as previous scanners required them to lay flat with both arms up - patient can be positioned from upright to supine
- Eliminating a feeling of claustrophobia
- Expanding weight range from 400 to 500+ lbs. to include high-risk bariatric patients
Contact the Department of Cardiology at (978) 784-9345 or visit us online at www.nashobamed.org/cardiac.