Nashoba Valley Medical Center and Steward Medical Group (SMG) Welcome Urologists Ronald G. Ebb, MD and Mitchell Bamberger, MD, MBA, FACS
Nashoba Valley Medical Center and Steward Medical Group (SMG) recently welcomed local urologists Ronald G. Ebb, MD and Mitchell Bamberger, MD, MBA, FACS to the SMG Nashoba Specialty practice team.
Both Dr. Ebb and Dr. Bamberger join the SMG practice from many years of successful private practice in Leominster. With strong local roots, their new office location in Ayer is also convenient to access. Both are welcoming existing and new patients at:
190 Groton Road, Suite 250
Ayer, Massachusetts 01432
Phone: (978) 772-6265
Fax: (978) 772-5348
Dr. Ebb’s background includes:
- Board Certification: American Board of Urology
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts
- Post Graduate Training: University of Massachusetts Medical School – General Surgery Internship
- Professional Organizations: Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, American Urologic Association, Massachusetts Association of Practicing Urologists
- Area of Special Interest: BPH, kidney stones, prostate cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, incontinence, men’s health
Schedule an appointment online with Dr. Ebb.
Dr. Bamberger’s background includes
- Board Certification: Urology
- Urology: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts and Pediatric and Plastic Surgery: University of California Davis, Sacramento, CA
- Residencies: Shands Teaching Hospital & Clinic, Gainesville, Florida and St. Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, New York
- Medical School: Albany Medical College, Union University, Albany, New York
- Post Graduate Training: MBA, Plymouth State College, Plymouth, New Hampshire
- Area of Special Interest: Voiding dysfunction, female urology, stones, urinary tract infections (UTI), pediatric urology
Schedule an appointment online with Dr. Bamberger.
“Ronald G. Ebb, MD and Mitchell Bamberger, MD, MBA, FACS are familiar names and faces to many of us and we are proud to welcome them to our SMG family,” said Salvatore Perla, DrPH, President, Nashoba Valley Medical Center. “There is tremendous need and demand for urologic care in the greater Nashoba Valley area. Both Dr. Ebb and Dr. Bamberger are among the best in the region, and I am very pleased to welcome them to our SMG practice.”